Tuesday, December 16, 2008

jukebox&tubeamp


I'm proud to announce the birth of my husband's website
jukebox&tubeamp
He's been working real hard in starting a business on his own and this is one of the first steps. He's always worked on and off in the music field as a dj, a sound engeneer or as a technician, so he decided to put together his education and the love he has for this 'vintage' music gear, especially jukeboxes and so jukebox&tubeamp was born.
I wish him to realize his dream, i'm sure for the kids it's such a great example, to see their father work so hard creating something he loves and that will be a great thing for all of us. I already dream of a future when our boys will work side by side with him on our family business.

Good luck my love.



One of my husband's masterpiece. This jukebox arrived complitely worn out, and came back to his owner perfectly functioning and restored.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds great! At least for guitar tube amp service (fixing, biasing etc) I believe there are markets!
teemu

Flavia Sunshine said...

Thank you !