Monday, October 20, 2008

The simple woman daybook



Hello all lovely ladies, i'm joining the daybook again after i missed it last week. For whoever might read this for the first time, please join the fun and read the other entries in Peggy's blog http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com
FOR TODAY 20 october 2008
Outside My Window...It's a warm and sunny afternoon, it doesn't seem fall at all
I am thinking...in 20 minutes my boys will be finally home after their full day in school ( for the boys is on monday, for Gaia on thursday )
I am thankful for...My family, my wonderful beloved family
From the kitchen...Lentils leftovers from lunch
I am wearing...Black long skirt, green shirt, red gym shoes
I am creating...another pink crocheted curtain :)
I am going... to wait for the schoolbus in few minutes
I am reading... Terry Brooks latest novel
I am hoping... to see a BIG project of papaF and yours truly come true
I am hearing... my youngest doughter Milla eating a little snack while painting
Around the house... Clothes to fold, and clothes to wash and to fold and to wash .....
One of my favorite things...Lemon black tea
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:Straighten the house, start writing down my kitchen book, keep up with the sewing\crotcheting\embroidering\quilting
Here is picture thought I am sharing...



A loaf of homemade bread, just out of the oven. I love making bread :)

Have a lovely week everybody !

4 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

Your bread picture is so homey..I can almost imagine eating a piece! I enjoyed reading your daybook.

Flavia Sunshine said...

Thank you maggie ann !

John and Lisa said...

I loved the picture of your crocheted curtains, and your bread looks so warm and comforting. Thank you for sharing today.

Flavia Sunshine said...

Thank you Lisa !