Monday, September 22, 2008

The simple woman's daybook



After following the daybook hosted by Peggy at for ages, finally i'm in :)

Outside my window .... The sun is shining and the yard is quiet since all the kids are still in school

I am thinking .... I wish i could homeschool my kids ...

I'm thankful for .... My precious kids and my dear husband

From the kitchen .... Lentils and rise for lunch waiting on the stove

I'm wearing .... Long black skirt, red and blak shirt batik-style i homemade, striped socks, my hair combed in a pony-tail

I'm reading .... A bunch of different books, unfortunately i only know the italian titles for them, sorry ladies !

I'm hoping .... To have a good week ahead, full of love and laughter with my dear ones

I'm creating .... I'm crocheting pink curtains for my girl's room

I'm hearing .... Silence, i'm home alone right now

Around the house .... laundry, laundry and more laundry after the usual break i take on weekend

One of my favourite thing .... Reading to my kids

A few plans for the rest of the week ... Try to re-organize the living room to make room for my sewing gear, fabrics, cottons, wool and books and magazine related

Here a picture for you ....



My youngest doughter, Milla 4 years old, ''playing'' the piano. I love the way she is all concentrated over what she is doing.

Have a blessed week !

7 comments:

Jen said...

I enjoyed visiting your blog. This is the first time I've been here. Your daughter is a future musician!

Heart 4 My Home said...

Crochet curtains? That sounds beautiful! I'd love to see photos of them when you finish.

~blessings

Love Bears All Things said...

Welcome!
I love your thought picture. It captures so much.
At first, I was confused, that it was a schoolday when you wrote this. Since it is a Monday morning here and yesterday was Sunday. Then you mentioned Italian so I suppose I should have checked to see where you were living.
Have a good week,
Mama Bear

Janis Rodgers said...

The crocheted curtains sound just beautiful. I hope you are going to post pictures when you finish them up! Blessings to you!

Gayle said...

What a great thought picture. Isn't 4 one of the best ages?!

Pamela said...

This is my first visit to your blog and I enjoyed reading your Daybook!

Have a wonderful week.

A happy heart at home said...

Welcome to the daybook! I'd like to see a photo of your curtains, too. They sound like they will be very pretty. I always loved reading to my children, too. Sweet photo.

~Susan