Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Simple Woman daybook



FOR TODAY monday (tuesday ! ops ) 29 september
Outside My Window...
Is still dark, it's very early in the morning
I am thinking...
The house is so quite when the kids are sleeping
I am thankful for...
The feeling of being provided for, sometimes i feel like all our needs are met with few effort, we may not get always all we want, but we sure get what we really need.
From the kitchen...
The table is already set for breakfast ( it's a sort of ritual my dh does every night, he sets the table for all of us )
I am wearing...
A long jeans skirt, orange long-sleeved t-shirt, striped socks and red shoes
I am creating...
Autumn decorations for the house, along with the pink curtains for the girls room
I am going...
Nowhere today :)
I am reading...
The usual bunch of books of which i know only the italian title
I am hoping...
For a day or two of rain during the week, to snuggle inside with the kids for some indoor activity
I am hearing...
The humming of the laptop and nothing more, since everybody is still sleeping
Around the house...
It's dark, silent, country and neighbours still safe in their sleep
One of my favorite things...
Wake up the kids with kisses and cuddles, their sweet faces, their hands rubbing their eyes and their smiles when i wish them a new good day to spend together
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Clean the house, finish the pink curtains and maybe my first quilt, decorate the house for autumn, hopefully organize a lungh here for sunday with my brothers in law and some friends

Here is picture thought I am sharing



My kids in the ''toy'' swimming pool we have had in the yard for all the summertime.
They had a blast playing Olympic games in there. You see they are ready to start :)

To join the daybook visit Peggy's lovely blog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, a day where you go nowhere. What an idea. I think I can pencil one in some time next Summer. :-)

I enjoyed reading your SWD.

JM
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/homeschoolshelter/