Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy birthday to me - 19\01\09

On monday the 19th january i turned 33. It's so weird, when i turned 30 i felt really bad, it seemed i was getting old and instead i just wanted to be young and carefree, quite hard when you have 4 young kids and a husband isn't it ? Well 3 years later i feel i am a much different person. I walked a long road, but it must have been the right one, since this year, i welcomed my new age with a much lighter heart and feeling. Somehow i feel young again, young even in the middle of the worries and busyness of my life. Young because i learned again to watch the world, the universe, with wonder. Young because i'm learning to accept . Young because i've started accepting my spiritual side without being ashamed or scared from it. Young because i learned again to learn everyday, something new. Happy birthday to me then !


When i went downstairs at 5:45 am to get dressed i found it all decorated. Gaia gave instructions to papaF how to prepare it after i was in bed ( i usually go to bed really early during the week - usually by 21:30 i'm in bed ! )

One of the present from PapaF and the kids


The other presents from PapaF and the kids. The wooden box is an old one used to keep wine bottles. PapaF restored it and now it looks so beautiful. The i had a parfumed multi-colour pen, a pencil, a box of coloured pencils, a notebook and half kilos of beautiful wool.


Gaia, Leo and Seba organized a small concert in my honour :)

My precious children ( my mother bought the cake as a present )

The best gift, my family.


The kids and I, about blowing the candles


My mother's other present, a knitting bag, filled with new knitting needles ( i only had my mother's old ones ) and another half kilos of wool from my aunts.

Ecclesiastes 3

1To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

No comments: