Friday, January 23, 2009

Milla, beauty at bath ....



Ok, after bath. Here my sweet and beautiful Milla. Milla is a special child, everybody keep saying this and i can see myself. I chose the name Milla out of a list of Finnish names, I remember reading the names and just stopping at Milla thinking that this was the right name for a happy girl ( please notice i didn't knew if it was a boy or a girl at the time, but well, somehow in my heart i already knew it was a baby girl ) and PapaF agreed naming her so. She was delivered with a c-section and i had the spinal tap so i was awake, and well when they pulled her out of my womb and put on my chest she started laughing. Yes laughing, not only smiling, you could hear her 'ahahahah' and all the doctors stared at her in awe, they told me is highly unusual a newborn starts laughing instead of crying, but she did, and never stopped eversince. She is my flowerchild. Poetical and funny. A little fairy dancing and singing around. A true joy.
Sweetheart, the moonshine for you ...

No comments: