Monday, January 5, 2009

The house on the sofa

One of the best sides of being the mother of a little bunch is the chance to watch them play without the need of being one of them. As an only child, i remember when my mother was home i always looked for her to play and of course someway this spoiled the game since you feel, when playing with an adult, that some things can't be done. Instead with the four of them unless they really want to play with me or do some kind of activity with me, they have enough playmates to let their fantasy run wild and free. So the other day they asked permission to play on the sofa 'When we're done we'll put everything back ! ... ' After a long while my curiosity had the best of me and i had to go downstairs armed of camera and of my amazement there was a complete 2 rooms house on our beloved sofa, complete with a loving father ( or maybe even grandfather ) lovely handing present before lunch .....






From what i understood, the dolls sleeping are Gaia'a and Leo's children, Seba was Gaia and Leo's father and in this moment he is giving them a small present before lunch...

No comments: