Friday, July 23, 2010

Memories - Steam train museum Hyvinka

On 11 july, the day of our anniversary, we went to this small town 60 km from Helsinki, Hyvinka it's called, where there is this wonderful and most interesting steam train museum. The museum is in the old railway station so it has been possible also to visit the old buildings fully furnished with their original furnitures.
We had a lot of fun !








This is the inside of one of the train, Look the furniture !
Can you imagine travelling in such luxury ?!





And this car ! I've never heard of anything like that. It's amazing !









PapaF under a train lol lol







The old station



Lovely cafeteria !



The ladies room !!



Then we had a pic-nic outside among the old station buildings and we even had fresh berries for dessert

Today is the last day we spend here. Tomorrow i'm leaving with the kids.
More days to spend away from papaF.
I feel empty. Tired. I struggle to keep the faith and the joy for what it has to come, whatever it is.
I'll also be off line. Not sure for how long. I'll probably check the e-mails from time to time, but i'll have to stay away from this little blog-spot of mine.
I sure will miss it here. 
Stay well, my friends :)

Shalom to you all.
May the peace and the joy be with you.
And with us. 

No comments: