Friday, July 9, 2010

Thank you !!

My dear dear friend  Pom Pom yesterday really made my day. I was minding my usual busyness when i saw i got some mail ...


I'm not sure I can explain how much this meant. You see the gorgeous yarns ? Ok. The other day I told my husband that I really wanted some yellow red and green yarn to do something one day .... can you believe this ... and you see the lovely tea set pattern ... and the flower stickers ... and most of all the beautiful letter... so encouraging, so uplifting , A BLESSING in time of need. Really.

Thank you so much my dear friend !!!


2 comments:

Mamma Michela said...

Che bel pensiero che hai ricevuto!poi ci fai vedere che cosa ci hai realizzato?un grande abbraccio a tutta la famiglia.

Pom Pom said...

Hooray! I'm so happy that you love the yarn! I can't wait to see what you make with it. No pressure though. My knitting and crocheting projects take such a long time. I don't mind if you don't do anything with it for years! I'm so glad the package let you know how incredible you are, how loving and honest. You really are a beautiful follower of Jesus!