Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Milla's birthday - 23\02\09

On 23 february Milla celebrated her fifth birthday. My little girl is already 5 and it seems just yesterday when she was just a tiny yellow newborn. And now she is my fairy. She wakes up in the morning smiling big and sweet and greet me with a hug and a kiss. She calls me in the night ( not everynight :) ! ) and when i arrive quite grumpy i find her - yes you got it - smiling big and sweet ' Mom, could you please hug me and kiss me ? ' and of course i do, and melt away, and think that a moment like this is worth few sleepless time. I dearly love her, as i dearly love and tresure all of my kids, of course. Some pics from her birthday 'party'


Milla's cake. I did it with the decorations she chose ( we went grocery shopping together for all the stuff :) )

Leo, Milla and Gaia ( Seba was angry or something like that and went away ... )

Milla blowing the candle

A new bike !! ( Actually her first new bike since she always had an old one from older sibling )


Talking with gramma on the phone. I think her very first phone call :)

We had great time !

MamaF

No comments: